Vice President, Valuations Operations
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Vice President, Valuations Operations reports to the Valuations Business Leader for non-origination valuations (previously known as eMortgage Logic and Axios). The position operates with a high level of independence with a focus on strategic planning, process improvement and change leadership to ensure clear quantifiable business results to develop, promote and manage critical products and processes across all operations. The position will work at the North Richland Hills office directly with leaders of functional areas and key business partners to deploy, manage, control and improve key areas of product and process assignments across the business.
- In consultation with Valuations Business Leader (non-origination) and direct staff…
- Develops short- and long-term goals and plans for areas of responsibility.
- Leads process to establish product and process performance deliverables / goals.
- Leads annual goal-setting and prioritization process.
- Develops and secures approval of an annual budget; administers or delegates ongoing budget management.
- Plans, coordinate and controls the provisioning of services which include, as examples, client implementations, order fulfillment and customer service.
- Establishes and enhances process capabilities to meet client / stakeholder requirements (includes defining metrics and implementing performance “dashboards”).
- Leads implementation of “best practice” repeatable processes; identifying opportunities for common practices across clients
- Conducts gap assessments to inform continuous improvement efforts; leads focused product and process improvement / innovation efforts (targeting cost, quality and speed).
- Regularly scans for emerging industry and client changes / trends; identifies potential product and process implications / impacts.
- Serves as a liaison with other functions and businesses; establishes and maintains effective collaboration to enable achievement of objectives. May participate in cross-business or cross-company initiatives.
- Guides workforce planning / staffing to ensure required quality, service and productivity levels are met.
- Establishes standard for effective job performance and evaluation of employees against such standards.
- Coaches and develops direct reports to enable effective job performance and continued professional development.
- Ensures effective and timely communication to all key stakeholders on all valuations operations matters (includes monthly and quarterly reporting on operations and financial performance goals).
- Leads efforts, including recognition and celebration of results, to ensure high employee engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly establish credibility and trust
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a matrix environment (with multiple decision makers)
- Ability to work independently and with multiple levels of managers, associates, and clients
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- High comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results – proactive and goal focused
- Ability to overcome obstacles
- Strategic planning – Big Picture Thinking
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Change management – ability to help transform a culture
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of mortgage servicing and/or vendor business/operations experience
- Mastery of software programs — PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Proven experience within operational environment