- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Responsible for management of vendors that provide systems for new hire and annual enrollment. This includes system set-up, testing and ongoing maintenance. Responsible for communications related to Health and Welfare benefits including annual enrollment.
* Oversight and administration of various health and welfare plans, both for active employees and retirees including dependent audits.
* Must be able to review and interpret plan documents and contracts.
* Additional duties include QMCSO (Qualified Medical Child Support Order) administration and wide range of project management initiatives in the benefits arena.
* Minimum 5-10 years working on health and welfare plans. Broad knowledge of health & welfare plans, IRS and ERISA regulations.
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills are essential.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
* Candidate must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word.
* Experience with HRIS and recordkeeping systems, particularly Lawson is a plus.
* Need an individual who is self-starter, detail-oriented and results-oriented.
* We are looking for a team player.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE