When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential.Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. AtIndiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples' lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activitiesIndiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment (whether in the Home Office or in one of our field offices), Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to support Agents with sales and marketing functions.
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan.
We are looking for:
- Soft skills! You've got to be able to build rapport, inspire trust and confidence, and bring problems to resolutions in the interest of both the employee and the business
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with clients and potential prospects Perform general office duties, including, but not limited to, answering phones, filing, and data entry
- Collect and process monies for business premiums and other payments
- Provide support to others within the Agency as needed
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- Prior experience working in an office setting?
- Outstanding customer service and multi-tasking skills?
- Basic computer skills?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0200
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Marketing / Communications
Apply for Part Time - Marketing Associate - Monroe Co.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly