If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for an advertising/creative design intern to assist our advertising team with various marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Assist in production/creative design of agent advertising/marketing.
- Assist in production/creative design of agent and of company advertising/marketing brochures.
- Attend promotional events as needed.
- Support agent and corporate event photography needs.
- Complete all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in journalism, graphics, visual communications, creative marketing design, digital media design or similar area of study? Basic insurance or risk management knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in layout/design techniques?
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator and use of Mac-based platform and PCs?
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office?
- Skilled with photography?
- Able to meet deadlines
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0204
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Marketing / Communications
Apply for Advertising/Creative Marketing & Design Internship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly