Engle Martin is a leading national independent loss adjusting and claims management provider. We provide a comprehensive line of service offerings including commercial property, casualty, inland marine/cargo, heavy equipment and large loss adjusting, as well as TPA/claims management and subrogation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay and benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a project specialist in our Claims Support Group. This person carries out functions critical to the delivery of high quality, efficient claims adjusting and related services through various analytic and service improvement efforts. The incumbent is frequently responsible for projects that impact a spectrum of claims adjusting systems and processes and must demonstrate a thorough grasp of client needs and strategic organizational goals and priorities.
- Provides project support for a variety of operations endeavors, proactively soliciting approvals for tasks and participating in determining project goals; develops project plans with milestones and deliverables, conducts relevant research, coordinates resources, engages and communicates with stakeholders, and assures timely project completion. Consults with Assistant VP of CSG, and other stakeholders as necessary, to make any necessary project outcome or course adjustments. Identifies when multiple units need to be brought into a specific project, interacts effectively with various team members, and manages the inclusion and engagement of all stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of multiple unit workflow processes, and uses this knowledge to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of existing protocols and to recommend improvements.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the staffing, information technology, customer service and other resources and tools needed to support effective claims adjusting. Recommends adjustments to these resources to improve overall processes and outcomes, including client retention.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with CSG administrative staff to promote efficient, accurate workflow improvements and project results. Maintains regular face-to-face interaction with members of CSG team and other home office staff to assure ongoing, close collaboration on complex projects and timely, thorough updates on status of work. Assures that regular communication occurs with supervisor, team members, other support staff, and internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates the ability to promptly extract the appropriate information from these systems and uses an understanding of data collection to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of specific account needs, tracking and sharing information to managers for distribution to field staff.
- Regularly monitors data for accuracy and timeliness, incorporating findings and trends into corrective measures and administrative staff training content.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical and research skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and project management skills (including time and other resource management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and adherence to deadlines).
Previous working experience with, or demonstrated ability to quickly master, a variety of professional industry software, including Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Client Relationship Manager, Risk Manager, DT & E, and Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, SharePoint, Access, and Adobe Suite), and internet communication tools.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and work as part of a dynamic and active team.
THE ENGLE MARTIN WAY: TOGETHER, IMPACTING LIVES AND SERVING WITH PASSION.
Engle Martin & Associates is dedicated to providing a culture of care, compassion, and respect among its employees, clients, and business partners. We recognize and celebrate the value of our employees’ contributions through initiatives such as the peer-nominated EMpact award and development of The EM Way. We also believe that it is critical to invest in the personal and professional development of our employees; therefore, we provide training opportunities through Engle Martin University, encourage industry association involvement, and support professional designations and certifications. Additionally, Engle Martin is committed to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures through activities such as Kaizen events featuring cross-functional team representatives.
Engle Martin recognizes, too, that it’s our responsibility to be a good corporate citizen, not only inside our organization but also within the community. Our company applauds community outreach across the country through our local EMbrace teams and promotes giving back to our communities through corporate charitable donation and employee donation match programs.