Lender Placed Ops Team Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Lender Placed Operations Specialist Team Lead, under the guidance of the Unit Manager, is responsible workflow of the assigned client accounts within the department to ensure oversight of processing to meet service levels. With the use of a computerized system, responsible for the auditing the maintenance of customer's accounts, by ensuring premium payments and/or delinquent premiums were processed correctly, either by direct or automated payment.
Additionally, the Lender Placed Operations Specialist Team Lead is responsible for researching, analyzing and resolving exception items that have been initiated via reports, Outsourcing Centers, Account Executives, phone calls, correspondence, the Clients, and clients' systems. This job family works with complex and time sensitive issues. The Team Lead works directly with the client and outsourcing centers. The Team Lead reviews, analyzes and researches exception items to obtain critical information. Most of these actions fall outside our standard policies and procedures with senior levels using latitude and judgment in resolving more complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet or exceed deadlines to maintain client expectations.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to run productivity reports.
- Ability to run management report as needed in the absence of the Unit Manager.
Download and reformat Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports for clients.
- Assists with verifying test output as needed for assigned clients.
Intermediate to advanced skill set for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access.
- Knowledge of Lender Placed applications and Mortgage Banking.
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Familiar with mainframe computer and applications.
- Identify trends and develop analysis.
- Applies advanced skills to procedures, processes and techniques appropriate for the position within the assigned functional area.
- Subject matter expert in all the duties of the Lender Placed Operations Specialist
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers' needs.
Our businesses — Assurant Solutions and Assurant Specialty Property — serve customers and clients in the United States and select worldwide markets. All of our employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation and dedication so that customers are glad they chose Assurant when it matters most.
Learn more by clicking on www.Assurant.com
Required Skills/ Experience:
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency.
- Five plus years of mortgage servicing / hazard insurance or related experience in an office setting.
- Proficiency in all adds, cancels, payments, and exceptions databases.
- Processed as a Lender Placed Operations Specialist III or Lender Placed Operations Specialist IV.
- Solid Data Entry Skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Must have advanced problem solving and analytical skills
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Lender Placed knowledge a plus