IT Audit Intern
- Career Level
- Not Specified
As a SOX IT Intern at Assurant's Milwaukee location, you may be asked to assist in process documentation, identifying and validating control activities and providing support for testing of control attributes. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback for process improvements as you develop into this role.
Our ideal candidate for this SOX IT Internship will be a student who is currently pursuing an information Technology degree and is a sophomore and will be a junior at the end of the spring 2017 semester or a senior at the end of the spring semester pursuing a Master's degree in the fall of 2017. This is a part-time position during the school year and may develop into a full-time position during the summer. There is a strong possibility that the internship may be up to one year or more for the right candidate!
Local students only please!
- Sophomore/Junior college student in Information Technology degree program. Double major (Finance/Accounting) is a plus!
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to identify process exceptions and support conclusions with sound documentation techniques
- 3.0 GPA
- Previous IT audit experience
- Students pursuing Graduate degrees in Information Technology