- Career Level
- Not Specified
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly successful private passenger automobile insurance company located in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to be "driven to do the right thing at every turn." To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us. We are currently seeking talented and self-motivated people to be members of our underwriting department.
Our Associate Underwriter position is the entry level position in our underwriting department. This is a great position for candidates interested in starting a rewarding and long term carrier in the auto insurance industry.
- Meet daily processing requirements
- Provide excellent customer service; Incoming and outgoing calls
- Evaluating Motor Vehicle Records
- Underwrite and Issue; renewals, endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements
- Underwrite forms; copy of driver licenses, mechanical/inspection/ physicians reports, anti-theft forms, bill of sales
- Review and analyze system reports; more vehicles than drivers, Undisclosed driver inquiry's
- Importing attachments
- Blue Renewal Offers level 2
- Training/mentoring other staff members
- Respectfully deliver the most convenient and accessible auto insurance
- Contribute as need be to the overall success of the company
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills including time management and delegation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions and use proper judgment.
- Self-motivated team player
Benefits available for full time employees
- Generous paid time off package
- Medical & Dental Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Company paid life insurance