Enterprise Release Coordinator Senior
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Senior Enterprise Release Coordinator shall be responsible for the organization, direction, and management of activities related to software and hardware changes into the enterprise environment. Ensures that major changes are managed through all stages of the development lifecycle efficiently and without errors. As necessary, identifies any gaps and process improvement opportunities in the Release Coordination process. Coaches and mentors Enterprise Release Coordinators, Release Coordinators and the organization regarding Enterprise Release Management processes. Provides technical and supervisory oversight to a team or work group.
1. Identify impacted applications, services/products, infrastructure and there dependencies
2. Coordinate and present risk associated with proposed changes
3. Ensure that all changes and components are tracked
4. Provide leadership insight into Enterprise release status
5. Verification of application, infrastructure, and service/product build and deployment plans
6. Verification of Enterprise Release “back out” plans
7. Orchestration of the individual and cross application, infrastructure, services/products initiatives into an integrated Enterprise event
8. Documenting the scope and utilizing proper change control to add/remove items from the release scope.
9. Creating and finalizing the overall Enterprise release schedule (including milestone dates, scope, requirements, development, testing, promotions, etc)
10. Coordinates end-to-end Enterprise release integration and implementation validation
Minimum Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field.
- 10 years related experience in software development, release management & control, or quality assurance
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing teams and / or providing technical and supervisory oversight to a team or work group
- At least 5 years of experience working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels.
Communication and Collaboration Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with Business, Resource Managers, and application owners to create the release strategy and schedule
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate release status
- Ability to interact with senior management.
- Strong technical background in development and deployment of Applications and Systems Strong organizational and process development/documentation skills
- ITIL V 3 Release Management process knowledge and experience
- Experience with SDLC execution system analysis/design/deployment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability.
- Understanding of various technologies including, applications, databases, networking, telecommunications and connectivity
- Proven in-depth analytical skills are necessary to identify and trouble shoot release related issues
- Assist in problem resolution as needed
- Ability to provide conflict resolution.
State Auto offers a competitive salary, an annual bonus program, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, and a stock purchase plan.
State Auto is committed to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants and to providing associates with a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions (hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and work assignments) are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. State Auto will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
State Auto is a smoke-free work environment. We utilize drug screening and background checks as conditions of employment. For all exempt positions we also obtain motor vehicle reports (MVR s).
State Auto will not accept candidates from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement with State Auto.