PROPERTY CLAIMS UNIT MANAGER
- Career Level
PROPERTY CLAIMS MANAGER
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Homeowners Claims Manager who will supervise an existing team of adjusters.
- Property Claims Unit Manager with a minimum of 3-6 years of claims supervision and at least ten years of property claims experience.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical claim handling and management skills, will have experience managing large losses and can provide leadership to a claims team.
- The candidate should be familiar with estimating systems and should have a strong background in personal and/or commercial property coverage and policy interpretation.
- The candidate should be a results oriented professional with strong investigative skills with the ability to deliver quality claims service.
- They should be familiar with techniques to gauge and manage performance and results.
- The candidate should be familiar with current case law, statutory law, Insurance DOI regulations, etc. that apply to claims practices and issues within the territory of operation.
- CAT experience is preferable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage staff of inside adjusters handling of personal lines property claims in multiple venues and states
- Oversee Vendors and IA’s
- Train, manage, evaluate and develop assigned staff
- Monitor workloads and work quality
- Effectively communicate with staff, management and both internal and external customers
Minimum of 3 years of property claims supervision and 10 years overall claims experience.
Must have or obtain adjuster license in home state or ability to acquire such license within three months of hire date.
Please send your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Apply for PROPERTY CLAIMS UNIT MANAGER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly