Billing & Collections Specialist
- Career Level
- Entry Level
CapSpecialty® Middleton is seeking an experienced, business-focused Billing & Collections Specialist. With exceptional service to agents and policyholders, this role’s primary goal is delivering billing ease through all payment channels.
- Receive or post cash as required;
- Reconcile financial statements;
- Pursue collection activity, scheduling payment plans;
- Perform daily report analysis to ensure the quality and accuracy of financial data;
- Proactively identify billing system and internal processing improvements;
- Collaboratively work in a team environment, providing knowledge and assistance to other team members.
Successful candidates will have
- Associates’ Degree in Accounting, or equivalent;
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting (reconciliation, spreadsheet creation, etc.)
- Previous property & casualty insurance preferred.
- Proven exceptional customer service and phone skills, communication, problem-resolution skills, computer systems skills and team interaction skills.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty’s creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty’s carriers have an A (“Excellent”) rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y). For more information please visit our website.
Want to join an exciting and team-oriented environment that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including an innovative unlimited vacation plan, professional and educational growth opportunities, and recognition for great performance? Send your resume and salary history/expectations today!
P.O. Box 5900
Madison, WI 53705-0900
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer