Lovitt & Touche
Marketing / Communications, Underwriting
The Marketing Coordinator role assists with a variety of activities needed to successfully quote, prepare renewal proposals and respond to new Commercial Lines business requests, all within an established marketing timeline.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prioritize and complete day-to-day workload taking into account sending out of submissions, follow ups with internal and external parties, review of carrier quotations for accuracy, preparation and assembly of proposals and any presentations to support the marketing process
- Assist Marketing Analysts with preparation of marketing materials for internal and external use
- Maintain contact and collaborate with internal (Marketing Analysts, Sales Executives, Account Managers, Account Executives) and external (Insurance Companies) parties
- Maintain and update client information, documents, emails, and files within agency management system
- Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience in Commercial Lines
- Licensed in Arizona Property/Casualty (or ability to transfer existing license)
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to internal and external parties
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients, carriers and peers
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Some college or technical training in related discipline
- Previous EPIC experience
- Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled office environment
- General technology as it relates to office administration
- Regular business hours with additional hours required during certain periods
As one of the largest insurance agencies in the United States, with nearly 200 employees in three offices and over $400 million in total premiums – Lovitt & Touché has the experienced personnel and financial strength to solve your insurance problems all over the world.
Our commitment is to satisfy our clients’ needs and expectations through the development of quality programs, underwritten by sound companies and delivered by exceptional employees. We promise to work at building a long term partnership with you …a partnership based on the fact that we will always do what’s best for you regardless of its impact upon our fees. In addition, we will continue to search for better ways to serve you and to solve your insurance related problems. This includes examining the factors which make your risks unique while helping you with workplace safety, loss control and risk management. Finally, we will always be available to assist in adjustment or settlement of claims.
Lovitt & Touché is honored to have been selected by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work in the Valley” since 2013, one of the “The Valley’s Healthiest Employers” since 2012 and “Top Minority Owned Firm” since 2012. We are proud to have been recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona since 2013, hold the Copper Cactus Lifetime Award for Community Service since 2011 and were the first company to be awarded the Gold seal by Healthy Arizona Worksites in 2014. Lovitt & Touché has also been featured in the Ranking Arizona publications as a Top Insurance Broker and Best Places to Work.