- Career Level
- Not Specified
The role of the Quality Assurance supervisor is to supervise the daily operations of the quality coordinators for both Loss Draft and REO. The supervisor will ensure that coordinators are meeting daily, weekly, and monthly goals as set forth from Management. The supervisor must demonstrate problem solving skills and adequate time management skills to ensure that all coordinators are able to perform. The supervisor will also be responsible for providing weekly performance reports to the manager. In addition to weekly report, the Supervisor will have to analyze all trending analysis from both REO and Loss Draft and provide plans to increase or maintain productivity.
Plans, organizes, leads, controls, and coordinates the day-to-day activities of associates involved in providing services in the area of Quality Assurance. Operates with minimal supervision and reports to the Quality Manager. Works closely with all functional areas of APA as well as other locations within the business and our client contacts as needed by business.
QA Supervisor will create and assist with developing:
• Short and long-term goals and plans for quality coordinators in conjunction with Manager.
• Monitoring requirement goals, monitoring attributes and definitions, and ongoing quality initiatives.
• Incentive and motivational programs to inspire for team
QA Supervisor will present and lead:
• Calibration sessions with supervisors, management, and training department.
• Supervise the delivery of refresher trainings and coaching with the training department
• Maintain audit schedule and master scorecards
QA Supervisor will supervise:
• QA Coordinators: coaching, scheduling, training, monitoring performance, and conducting performance reviews.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS: (Grade 8, may have up to 12-16 FTE)
• Responsible for the management of Quality Assurance Coordinators
• Team size will vary by area
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: (Include any special analytical, interpersonal, physical and mental/visual abilities required. These should be supported by the job duties and responsibilities listed).
• Knowledge of Assurant Property Advantage policies and procedures; Previous experience in a Quality Assurance environment is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Public Speaking and presentation skills preferred
• Familiar with service level agreements
• Level of knowledge ordinarily acquired through completion of a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.• 2-3 years of progressively more responsible experience in area(s) managed.
• 1-2 years of management in a call center environment