Lender Placed Ops Spec III
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Lender Placed Operations Specialist III, under the guidance of the Unit Manager, is responsible for the input, set-up and/or maintenance of client, customer and/or agent information for one or more of the company's policies, products or services. The Specialist, with the use of a computerized system, is responsible for the maintenance of customer's accounts, by processing premium payments and/or delinquent premiums, either by direct or automated payment. Additionally, the Specialist is responsible for researching, analyzing and resolving exception items that have been initiated via reports, Outsourcing Centers, Account Executives, phone calls, correspondence, clients, and the clients' systems and obtains critical information. The Specialist works with complex and time sensitive issues and works directly with the client and outsourcing centers.
The Lender Placed Operations Specialist (LPOS) III will also perform the functions of a Lender Placed Ops Spec I and II. The essential duties of a LPOS III include but not limited to: manage and work client mailboxes within established guidelines (recognize urgent issues should be worked within 24 hours); research and analyze exception items received through reports, task, Account Executives, outsourcing centers and client correspondences; complete refund check research; handle customer service calls from the client; outsourcing centers and other internal departments; assist in leading projects by gathering and analyzing data to achieve results; participate in conference calls with the client, internal departments and outsourcing centers to work on process improvements, project implementations, or resolution of complex issues.
This position is Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Overtime maybe required weekly and/or Saturday hours as workload demands.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet or exceed deadlines to maintain client expectations
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to make good decisions
- Identify trends and develop analysis
- Applies intermediate skills and begins to develop advanced skills to procedures, processes and techniques.
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers' needs.
Our businesses — Assurant Solutions and Assurant Specialty Property — serve customers and clients in the United States and select worldwide markets. All of our employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation and dedication so that customers are glad they chose Assurant when it matters most.
Learn more by clicking on www.Assurant.com
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Two to four years of mortgage servicing/hazard insurance or related experience in an office setting (preferably in a production environment).
- Testing required on MS Word, MS Excel, Basic Office Sills and alphanumeric data entry (minimum of 5,000 KSPH required)
- Knowledge of Lender Placed applications and Mortgage Banking applications (such as TrackAll and LPS)
- Lender Placed knowledge