AXIOS QC Reviewer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
eMortgage Logic (an Assurant company) has been a provider of valuation products and services since beginning business in 2002. As the appraisal industry became more regulated and complex, EML realized the importance of separating Appraisal Management into its own company. As a result, Axios Valuation Solutions was created in 2009, providing a full suite of appraisal products including Residential Appraisals, Reconciliations, Retrospective Field Reviews and Automated Valuation Models. eMortgage Logic and Axios are led by industry veterans, each with over 20 years of hands-on valuation and mortgage banking experience.
We have an opening in our North Richland Hills office for a position is responsible for an Axios Quality Control Reviewer. Do you work in real estate or in mortgage processing and are looking for career growth? Join our team and build a career as a Real Estate Appraiser (among other positions)! To get you started you will receive company sponsored 15 hours of USPAP education.
- Ensuring appraisals completed by field appraiser meet the following requirements: Client's needs, Internal review guidelines, USPAP requirements.
- Perform quality review of assigned appraisal products to ensure quality standards are met based client requirements.
- Review client inquiries of appraisals to ensure prompt resolution of client concerns.
- Maintain outlined departmental production and quality standards.
- Continual follow up on orders with field appraisers to resolve any quality control issues.
- Maintain and protect appraisal independence.
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 2 years of processing experience in the financial services industry (mortgage, real estate).
- Previous Real Estate appraisal or mortgage underwriting experience.
- Previous completion of USPAP 15 hour course.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytical skills.