Supervisor QA - Weekend Shift
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Quality Assurance Supervisor - Weekends plans, organizes, leads, controls, and coordinates the day-to-day activities of associates involved in providing services in the area of Quality Assurance. Operates with minimal supervision and reports to the Quality Manager. Works closely with all functional areas of the operation as well as other locations within the business and our business partners.
You will create and assist with developing:
- Short and long-term goals and plans for your team.
- Monitoring requirement goals, monitoring attributes and definitions, and ongoing quality initiatives.
- Incentive and motivational programs to inspire your team.
You will present and lead:
- Calibration sessions with supervisors, vendors, and clients.
- Information sessions for clients and senior management.
You will supervise and manage:
- QA Coordinators: coaching, scheduling, training, monitoring performance, and conducting performance reviews.
- Your time…to consistently meet deadlines.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS: (If applicable, indicate job titles and number of direct, indirect reports, and/or others lead by this position).
- Responsible for the management of Quality Assurance Coordinators
- Team size will vary by location
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills & Knowledge: