Director, Digital Solutions
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
- Lead the discovery, analysis and recommendation of strategic digital solutions for both internal and external customers. - 25%
- Manage the discovery process with client's teams, AEs and business development teams. Review their current digital assets. Look for areas needing optimization. Verbalize and document the client's needs and goals.
- Analyze or coordinate analysis of available client data documenting the financial impact of each proposed project.
- Present recommendations to clients.
- Create/coordinate the production presentations, demonstrations, and mock-ups for the business development teams. These materials should accurately portray Assurant Digitals Capabilities. - 25%
- Create a repository of sales material for the business development teams to utilize in client pitches.
- Develop client specific presentations in various formats including PowerPoint, video, or adobe files.
- Use best practices from the Web COE to create client mock-ups and demonstrations during the sales process.
- Work directly with Account Executives and Business Development teams to understand business needs and requests when engaging Assurant Digital's COEs. This includes writing/coordinating business requirements and entering PPM/Jira tickets. Will transition requests to the implementation manager once project has been prioritized. - 25%
- Assist sales/marketing and Finance with preparation of cost analysis models, pricing and demonstrations/tours of the Assurant Digital's facilities. - 10%
- Act as the Digital Marketing Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Assurant Solutions. This will require remaining current on Digital best practices, industry trends, and emerging concepts and technology. - 5%
- Develops and cultivates a strong working relationship with other functional areas within the company. Understand their goals and objectives while balancing the priorities of all parties involved in order to meet the business objectives. Ensures there is good communication and coordination with other functional units. - 5%
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, or 10+ years of related experience.
Previous Experience: Minimum of 7 – 10 years of combined experience in the fields below:
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- 5 years of experience in product management
- 2 years of experience in data analysis
- 2 years of experience in business development
Must have experience presenting to C-Level management. Must have basic project management skills.
Knowledge and Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Word). Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software. Familiar with insurance compliance and filing processes.
Education: Bachelor or MBA preferred in Marketing or a related field.
Knowledge and Skills: Intermediate at SQL, SAS, HTML and VBA coding. Google Analytics certification. Expert user in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio). Familiar with Sales Force. Knowledge of Big Data, CRM, and statistical modeling preferred.
Previous Experience: 3–4 years of experience in the Insurance industry. 3-4 years of experience in a digital marketing agency and/or ecommerce. Experience consumer electronic industry and/or sales is a plus.