HR Project Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing and coordinating activities and small/medium projects with moderate risk and complexity as well as portions of high-risk, larger projects that contribute toward the attainment of the Global Talent Management & Development strategy and objectives, under the direction of the AVP, Learning Solutions
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- Assist AVP, Learning Solutions with key stakeholders and participate in relationship management with internal stakeholders from a variety of departments and levels, as well as external vendors to implement and maintain initiatives that support departmental objectives.
- Support and enable Global Talent Management & Development team communications and team effectiveness, including planning, coordinating and executive team meetings; maintaining and developing collaboration spaces/technology; planning and creating team communications, including written communications and presentations; preparing and maintaining HR organization and communication charts and calendars.
- Coordinate and lead multiple, concurrent projects within Global Talent Management & Development related to strategic initiatives, such as implementation of organizational changes, creation or changes related to new human resources applications, tools and processes, and implementation of new learning solutions partners and vendors.
- Is responsible for ensuring that assigned projects are implemented on time, on budget and produce the expected outcome with high quality results. Identify, analyze, and recommend process or project initiatives that will enhance results.
- Anticipate, identify and resolve problems. Initiate interaction and communicate effectively to successfully influence project scope, alignment, design and outcomes; conduct preliminary analysis and recommend actionable results and next steps.
- Manage Project Teams and Meetings: Manage internal and/or external resources to develop priority programs in a timely manner to ensure successful project completion within budget and deadlines. This includes developing project scope and objectives, anticipating logistical needs, coordinating meeting management and evaluative measures, CBAs and project plans; facilitating meetings; performing project control functions; troubleshooting, and evaluating and reporting on project results.
- Assist in developing content and securing potential venues, vendors and other meeting logistics; coordinate and execute contracts while interacting with Legal Department and venue staff.
- Provide consulting, coaching and feedback on project and process improvements, effectiveness and alignment with business priorities and requirements.
- Departmental / Operational Management & Administration: Provides proactive general administrative, staff and logistical support to for virtual Learning Programs and related project teams; prepare and manage confidential / sensitive materials and gather details from senior executives in an appropriate manner; complex scheduling and calendar administration for project teams and executives.
- No direct reports.
- Coordinates the work of various teams and stakeholders.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- Minimum 2 years Human Resources or organizational development experience.
- 10% Travel.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, making decisions based on incomplete or non-existing information.
- Solid analytical abilities.
- Ability to learn project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of global HR staff and business leaders, navigating language and cultural differences effectively.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Solid verbal and written communication.
- High level of trust and demonstrated ability to work with confidential data.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to shift priorities frequently and easily to meet business needs.
- Requires expert level computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in standard computer software, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Requires ability to quickly learn new systems and applications as needed.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Microsoft Project (or equivalent project mgmt software).
- Two years working with non-US teams and/or other global experience.