- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Senior Auditor/Examiner will report to the Quality Assurance Manager (Review Manager). The position is responsible for the development and leading of specialized, annual, and/or targeted reviews. The Senior Examiner will work in a team environment with the oversight of management to perform planning activities, establishing scope objectives, coordinating with internal business partners and team members for operational reviews. In addition, the Senior Examiner will be responsible for operational review assessment and completion of reporting within managed timelines.
The Senior Auditor/Examiner will have oversight of the review team activities to ensure timely completion of review. The overall goal is to provide internal stakeholders with feedback for opportunities to improve quality and mitigate risk within the organization.
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers' needs.
Our businesses — Assurant Solutions and Assurant Specialty Property — serve customers and clients in the United States and select worldwide markets. All of our employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation and dedication so that customers are glad they chose Assurant when it matters most.
Learn more by clicking on www.Assurant.comRequired Experience:
- 4+ years of insurance, mortgage, or financial services
- 4+ years of operational review experience
- 4+ years of utilizing data analysis and improvement tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Green Belt training or experience with structured process improvement desirable.
- Able to Implement and review, Collect and Verify review Evidence, Organize Data
- Build Credibility & Trust
- Collaborate with Others
- Deliver Results
- Analyze Problems & Make Decisions
- Demonstrate Resilience
- Focus on Customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Plan & Organize
- Exercise Influence
- Data Collection, Research, Investigation
- Able to meet Key Performance Indicators
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply procedural documentation to review activity
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work independently or as part of a team to complete multiple tasks
- Advanced MS Office Product Experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in mortgage servicing systems
- Advanced Proficiency with MS Office applications, Visio, Minitab
- Possess analytical, data management, critical thinking, organizational, research, oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to drive, executes, and meets stated deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills.
- Experience in targeted/adverse reviews.