Business Processing Spec II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Business Processing Specialist processes client files with efficiency in an effort to provide an excellent customer experience. Researches, suggests and possibly implement process improvements in an effort to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. Work with clients to resolve file load issues and exception handling. Provides overall excellent customer service to internal and external customers and offers solutions.
This role will perform data entry functions as well as ensure that every transaction entered into the system is valid and is consistent with the business processing rules and data standards. The Specialist will have basic knowledge of all file processing and learn details, manage work flow to ensure turnaround times are consistently met, ensure that documentation, file room, etc are SOX/ISO compliant at all timesOther Responsibilities:
- Participate in and Pass ISO, SOX and other audits,
- Research more complex coverage verification and other more complex issues coming from the call centers and other internal / external business partners.
- Ensure that team mailboxes are monitored on a regular basis and that answers are provided in a timely manner,
- Works with external clients via phone or e-mail to resolve file load issues
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- Works under minimal supervision. Uses originality and evaluation in the accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- 2+ years in processing or compliance position
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communications skills, phone and e-mail
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proactively recognize process improvement opportunities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Must be a quick learner and be able to recognize processing errors and work with more senior team member or manager to resolve
- Advanced knowledge of MS products including Excel, word and power point, work with frequent interruptions