Technical Support QA Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Technical Support QA Coordinator monitors and evaluates the quality of inbound and/or outbound calls made by the Technical Support Team to ensure compliance with company policy and guidelines. Documents quality issues and completes appropriate monitor forms and provides feedback to management.
- Complete quality audits of technical support calls to ensure procedural compliance and identify areas for improving customer service.
- Support the Technical Support Team as they leverage a variety of resources to effectively diagnose complex technical issues.
- Conduct a minimum number of monthly monitoring audits using appropriate monitor forms
- Deliver the appropriate one-on-one feedback to the monitored group/agents as needed
- Meet monthly with assigned supervisors
- Provide feedback to floor supervisors on team performance and identify/report any policy and/or compliance violations
- Participates in calibration sessions as required.
- Support and assist with on-going quality initiatives.
- Maintains effective communication with other departments and Supervisors.
- Attends relevant training classes on new campaigns and refreshers course offered in the contact centers.
- Compose written reviews and provide verbal and/or on-line feedback.
- Display strong Time Management skills
- May deviate from the standard procedures to perform assigned tasks.
- Able to solve basic problems and issues
- Able to work well in a high energy, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Applies learned knowledge of campaign through evaluation or coaching.
- 6 months experience with customer service, troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving.
- 6 months experience in a technical support role (troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving complex issues across a wide array of internet connected devices such as mobile phones, wireless devices, Bluetooth speakers, thermostats, fitness trackers, televisions, home automation devices, personal computers, etc.)
- High School diploma.
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail and project oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coach call taking agents
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to assess customer needs
- Willingness to learn other campaigns of the business as needed
- One year of technical or related experience in the function or similar activity outside the company.
- At least one year in a call center environment
- Experience working within a support organization providing phone based support to customers.
- General knowledge & experience with computer system and company products and service.
- Knowledge of tools used by the Technical Support Team.
- General knowledge of Assurant QA systems and tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Associates degree a plus.