National Accounts Analyst II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Allstate Benefits is one of America's leading voluntary benefit providers. Founded in 1956 as American Heritage Life and acquired by The Allstate Corporation in 1999, we have the strength of a nationally recognized and trusted brand behind our comprehensive and competitive product portfolio. Our Critical Illness, Accident, Cancer and Universal Life products are ranked #1 in the industry, plus we also offer disability income, hospital indemnity, vision and dental insurance. More than 31,000 companies across the U.S. choose to put our products to work for them, protecting their most valuable asset – their employees.
The National Account Client Services team accelerates National Account sales and revenue growth by providing enhanced pre to post-sale support to sales leaders, brokers, and clients of Allstate Benefits.
The National Accounts Analyst II researches, analyzes and resolves premium payment discrepancies for assigned national accounts. This role will support the National Account Client Service Consultant and/or Manager and focus on working discrepancy reports and seek out solutions to reduce discrepancies.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing data in order to resolve premium payment discrepancies.
- Researching and replying to national account requests related to billing questions, processing refund checks, and reallocating premiums as necessary.
- Managing suspense accounts using established departmental procedures, processing policy transactions for withdrawn or declined policies, cancellations, billing mode changes, and address changes.
- Maintain monthly reporting for Accounts to identify any trends
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 + years customer service and experience in a professional business environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required in order to manage data.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Access as well as strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent research and analytical skills and previous work history in this field.
- Insurance, accounting and analytical background is a plus.
- Voluntary benefits experience a plus.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.