Territory Marketing Manager in Kansas City, Missouri - Work from Home
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Territory Marketing Manager - Kansas City, Missouri
Profitable and growing Property and Casualty Insurance carrier is seeking a Territory Marketing Manager for their Midwest operations out of the Kansas City area. Candidates will be responsible for the building and development of retail broker/agency relationships from the ground up for commercial product lines in Missouri. You will develop and lead the marketing strategy, while promoting and maintaining sound business relationships with agents in the Midwest region.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Marketing / Sales / Business Development of commercial P&C insurance products working with independent agents and brokers
- Strong retail agency / broker relationships are essential
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in strategic planning and analytics
- Successful track record for driving new business from retail brokers in multiple product lines
- Professional Insurance designations are considered a plus
This position represents a significant career opportunity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Job 4274.
Apply for Territory Marketing Manager in Kansas City, Missouri - Work from Home
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly