Travel Agent (Market Street Branch Louisville)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services for millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for an energetic , driven , and talented individual to join our team in a full-time Travel Agent sales role that is available at the Market Street branch office. Candidates must be available Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and rotating Saturdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm (37.5 hours per week). This salary range for this position, based on experience, is 11.38 to 12.50 per hour (plus incentives).
We are looking for a Travel Agent to provide excellent customer service and offer a complete range of travel service to our members.
* Promote, sell, and secure reservations for a variety of travel services, including travel by air, bus, rail or ship, package tours, car rentals, hotel, and travel insurance.
* Plans travel itineraries for clients' travel needs. Process requests for travel literature and brochures.
* Maintains knowledge of evolving travel industry, technology, and AAA policies, procedures, products and services.
* Operate automated reservation and ticket system. Use preferred vendor websites and other supporting web based systems and functions.
* Maintain travel documents, invoices, and client files in accordance with AAA standards.
* Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Travel school or minimum of one year Travel Agent work experience.
* Experience with an automated reservation system. Apollo experience preferred.
* Sales oriented self-starter.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills.
* The selected candidate will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
THE BENEFITS PACKAGE
* Comprehensive health care - medical, dental and vision.
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Retirement savings - 401(k) with a generous match.
* Paid time off.
* Free AAA Plus Membership.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE