Territory Sales Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Alfa Vision / Alfa Specialty Insurance based in Brentwood, Tennessee, is one of the leading private passenger nonstandard to mid-market auto carriers. We are A rated by A.M. Best and currently have a Territory Sales Manager opportunity open for the Ohio territory reporting to the VP Sales/Marketing.
Principal Accountabilities / Duties:
- This position includes responsibility for state production and profitability goals.
- Agent gain goals including new agent appointments and existing agent production conversion.
- Develop, execute and monitor progress of agency growth plans based on opportunity and target markets.
- Agency management with quarterly reviews and development of action plan to positively influence loss results.
- Use of ACT contact management system to track agency visit results.
- Work closely with program Product Manager in development of monthly tactical plans to ensure most effective use of time and maximize sales territory coverage.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), ability to create sales/training documents for presentation to agent groups.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years insurance experience or a minimum of 5 years insurance marketing/sales experience, Strong PC skills, MS Office, Internet, ACT.
- This position requires overnight travel.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
Team player, enthusiastic, driven to succeed and self-motivated, accountable to monthly, quarterly, and annual production and profitability goals.
Candidates must have the ability to work autonomously from a home office and have excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
What We Will Offer:
Competitive compensation and full benefits program
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly