At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life- and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations.
Information Security Analyst Senior
As an information Security Analyst Senior, you'll be a part of a team that analyzes, implements and supports information security systems and applications in the area of Forensics and eDiscovery. You'll help build our security defenses by using tools like penetration testing and security risk analysis to come up with solutions that address potential vulnerabilities. In this role, you'll recommend security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss. Additionally, you'll take on duties like creating accounts for individual and system access, handle risk management by performing assessments improved upon. Working with an award winning IT group that takes a proactive approach to information security, you'll have the advantage of influencing the architectural direction of enterprise-wide security technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field (General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Information Security, or Information Systems)
- 5 years relevant work experience
- In lieu of a degree, 9 years relevant work experience
- Relevant work experience includes, but is not limited to: Information Security Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Developer, Architect, Consultant, Security Engineer, Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator, Auditor
- Experience with application of the ISO/IEC 27000 series and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act to information security management
- Demonstrated competence in a variety of IT concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience with configuring and maintaining business critical information security technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience with malware analysis, incident response
Experience in electronic discovery, computer forensics, litigation support, information security, or information technology
Sound understanding of how computer hardware operates
Solid written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical audience
Direct experience with document collection and preservation, including knowledge of the litigation discovery process
Ability to work in a process driven environment, with a strong attention to details
Self-motivation and ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
A customer-focused mindset, with demonstrated skill in managing expectations, providing proactive status updates, and producing high-quality work product
Direct experience with eDiscovery data collection software Symantec EV.Cloud, Index Engines, EnCase Enterprise
Direct experience using forensic collection software such as EnCase or AccessData Forensic Toolkit (FTK)
A computer forensics or electronic-related certification, such as Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE), EnCase Certified E-Discovery Practitioner (EnCEP), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP
What Progressive Offers:
- Gainshare bonus (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
- Flexible work arrangements and casual dress
- Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
- Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Employee discounts
- Child care subsidy
- On-site clinical care and fitness center
- Relocation assistance to Northeast Ohio available; learn more about all Cleveland has to offer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56p2ENKC1Bw
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
- You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
- After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
- A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
- Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
- Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Progressive generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in Progressive's determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mayfield Village
Employee Status: Regular