Data Entry Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Starting Pay $10.00 per hour
At Allied Solutions, our Data Entry team ensure that all insurance policy information has been entered into the system on a timely basis. If you're looking to be part of a small team with a big impact, this is the ideal position!
Job Duties and Responsibility
- Inputs insurance information into tracking system within 48 hours
- Reviews insurance policies for compliance with Bank/Credit Union requirements
- Assist with online insurance when needed
- Assist with fax insurance when needed
- Report to Supervisor any problems related to CPI tracking
- Meets set goals for productivity
- Distributes and exchanges information with others
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 Months experience in office or clerical support preferred
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to acknowledge and respect confidential information
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet department goals
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Basic filing skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Flexible, able to switch priorities or focus quickly
- Ability to understand and follow scheduled work flow
- Ability to verify insurance with agents
Allied Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest financial services providers. With more than 35 years of experience in the financial service industry our aim is to be the most customer focused and respected provider of insurance and lender products, helping clients grow their business and effectively manage risk. If you thrive in a fast-pace, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy delivering personalized service, this could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.