Customer Service Representative-Portland ME
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA Northern New England is seeking Full Time Customer Service Representatives for Contact Center openings in Portland, ME. We are offering $13.00 per hour for 1st Shift plus an 8% differential for 2nd Shift. These positions are responsible for handling the incoming calls and securing roadside services for our members in a fast paced work environment.
- Receiving requests for Emergency Road Service
- Entering data required for accurate dispatching
- Providing up to date information to members regarding call statuses
- Communicating membership guidelines, service options and solutions
- Ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service to our members.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training programs help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Extensive training is provided for all incoming Customer Service Reps.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- High quality inter-personal skills, with experience working with customers and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues.
- Phone skills, with ability to establish rapport.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer and technical skills and ability to use and demonstrate an understanding of computer technology.
- Work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Position requires successful completion of background check and drug screen.
- HS Diploma/GED completed to date
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE