- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA Northern New England in Portland, Maine is seeking applicants for full time Dispatcher positions. We are offering $14.00 per hour for 1st Shift plus an 8% differential for 2nd Shift. This position dispatches Emergency Road Service requests to the AAA Fleet and independent contract stations for Emergency Road Service.
* Managing fleet driver calls and work-loads to maximize service delivery efficiencies
* Monitoring the status of current service requests
* Ensuring members are updated on every event related to the arrival of the service vehicle
* Communicates guidelines, service options and solutions
* Performs cross-functional responsibilities within the call receiving department
* Works with the call-receiving department taking emergency road service and comment tracking calls as needed.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training programs help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. New Dispatchers receive extensive training upon hire.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED required
* 6 months to 1 year related dispatching or relevant customer service experience preferred
* Strong communication skills
* Adequate geographical knowledge and the ability to read a map
* Ability to prioritize and take proactive approaches in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work every other weekend and some holidays.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE