Marketing Representative - Commercial Insurance - Denver CO
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Marketing Representative Role
Start a successful career with a nationally recognized provider of healthcare risk management solutions as the lead business development consultant for Colorado. Based out of the Denver satellite office, this insurance company is looking for you to promote pricing and coverage advantages, risk management services and claims capabilities.
We are interested in applicants with the following credentials:
- Sales and marketing experience. This is a terrific opportunity if you’ve been a producer for an insurance agency or wholesale broker with success writing commercial healthcare accounts.
- Familiar with insurance risk exposures (property, casualty and medical malpractice) associated with long term care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, physician’s groups, surgery centers and the like.
Your Goals Include:
- Strengthening networks with retail agencies, vendors, associations and clients all within the healthcare field.
- Completing comprehensive marketing plans, new market segments and industry trends.
- Working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams (underwriting, claims, risk services).
Apply for Marketing Representative - Commercial Insurance - Denver CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly