- Career Level
- Not Specified
Ensures ICW Group’s computing environment and infrastructure technologies are properly engineered, administered and maintained in support of ICW Group’s computer operations. Defines procedures for monitoring, evaluating, diagnosing and establishing a work plan to resolve system issues. Performs troubleshooting for moderately complex hardware, software and network problems.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Provides 3rd Tier technical support and problem resolution for ICW Group’s computing environment.
- Architects, implements and maintains current and future ICW Group computing technologies. Researches, develops and tests new computing technologies in support of ICW Group business operations.
- Implements and maintains Configuration Management practices and documentation for all hardware, operating systems and application software utilized by ICW Group.
- Assists with the administration and maintenance of account management processes for Network and Mainframe systems, LAN based user application systems, enterprise messaging and collaboration technologies, and enterprise data storage environment. Provides administrative support for ICW Group’s enterprise network infrastructure.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technical Certification: Microsoft MCSE 2000 or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 3+ years proven work experience as a Sys Admin supporting a 600+ user environment. Minimum 3+ years proven work experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft based enterprise applications and systems. Minimum 3+ years proven work experience administrating, supporting and maintaining Enterprise Backup and Recovery systems. Minimum 3+ years proven work experience supporting Microsoft based desktop applications and systems.