- Career Level
- Not Specified
Responsible for print operations of the Xerox/Barr system. Assures all reports reflect that all operators meet productivity standards and error ratio standards.
- Completes running of daily transmittal of all jobs, including cancellations, declarations, notices and focus reports from Home Office.
- Prints and disseminates weekly and monthly reports.
- Troubleshoots mechanical and technical problems associate with operation of the Xerox 4850 and 4890 machines.
- Contacts Xerox technicians/analyst and/or Barr analyst when needed.
- Communicates with Home office IT for changes, upgrades and/or testing. Trains designated staff on how to operate the system.
- Submits daily, weekly and monthly reports via PC to relevant departments.
- Maintains applicable supplies and reports accurate supply usage to supervisor.
- Assists with back up of other equipment such as the Bell & Howell Mailstart when necessary as well as other mailroom duties.
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
6 months to1year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
Apply for Print Tech
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly