Customer Care Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Responsibilities include oversight and customer service for of all Workers’ Compensation accounts under $75k.
Duties include the ongoing development of communication processes and customer service for accounts written throughout all branches, coordinating customer service efforts with RMS team members and Branch managers to achieve company goals and objectives. Efforts should result in scalability of risk management field services, improved customer service efficiencies, reduced staffing expenses and elevation of agency partners. Manage and oversee customer service for all accounts under $75k EAP. Monitor loss experience, claims frequency and severity and loss ratios, and coordinate service for adverse accounts with respective Risk Management team members.
- Plan, implement, and follow-up on methods to improve service touches.
- Help review and audit team member reports as a quality control measure relative to established standards.
- Develop and manage customer communication process and work closely with AVP, Risk Management Services team members, Business Development Underwriters and WCU Branch Managers to ensure all accounts under $75k receive consistent service.
- Organize workload and provide regular feedback to AVP on status of book of business.
- Monthly, review loss experience for $75k and under book of business and coordinate adverse loss summaries with respective RMC when needed.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University; Associates Degree, or related customer service experience.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Command of English language, grammar and punctuation a must.
- Ability to write a business letter that conforms to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to communicate with customers with courtesy and professionalism over the phone.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to efficiently organize workload to ensure all customers receive consistent service on schedule.
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.