Claims Communications Senior Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Claims Communications Senior Consultant in Northbrook, IL.
About the team:
The Claims Integrated Digital Enterprise (IDE) Strategy & Portfolio Management team is responsible for creating, maintaining, and enforcing a dynamic roadmap. Major functions include delivery of operating model and service model transformation, management of enterprise-wide coordination of IDE, contribution to business architecture for a sustainable, persistent model and effective technology, and creating organizational agility to continuously adapt models to meet shifting market demands.
About the position:
This consultant role is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the communication and change navigation strategy for the Claims IDE portfolio. This individual will support the design and coordinate the implementation in order to ensure successful, rapid adoption and benefit realization.
Go To Market & Deployment Strategy
- Ensures adherence to GTM Playbook that outlines the key activities execution teams need to perform when deploying new capabilities
- Contributes to a comprehensive change calendar to create the big-picture view of scheduled changes, creating an integrated view of change for the organization
- Identifies potential integration points
- Develops comprehensive change management plans to enable highly complex IDE programs, projects and transformation activities, including change strategies, project and transformation roadmaps
- Identifies communication needs per constituency group
- Performs detailed stakeholder identification and influencer assessments to support change planning Develops and conducts stakeholder surveys, interviews and focus groups
- Actively assists in the implementation of the change management plans; develops and manages the work plans, identify needed resources, drives day-to-day activities, tracks status, and prepares status reports
- Deploys identified change management activities for identified stakeholders to support successful implementation and adoption
- Proactively identifies and diagnoses project issues / risks and develop and implement mitigation plans to address them, including anticipation of resistance to change from various constituency groups
- Coordinates and implements communication techniques
- Ensures that communication strategies are structured to complement that overall business strategy and intended outcomes of the change
- Identifies opportunities where communication and change management knowledge could contribute to a successful go-to-market effort
- Administers comprehensive communication strategies that detail plans for different stakeholder groups Develops strategically targeted communications that create an understanding of complex subject matter that expresses concepts in innovative and creative ways to reinforce key messages with stakeholders Measures and evaluates results of communication approaches designed to support change efforts Coordinates with other communications team and corporate relations to ensure integration of communication efforts.
- Reviews and reports analysis of measurement outcomes for actionable items and develops action plans as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business or related field MBA and/or other advanced degree a plus 5-7 years business experience, including experience in medium to high complexity change management activities
- Extensive knowledge of product delivery and adoption tactics
- Extensive knowledge of change management principles, methods, tools and templates
- Significant experience delivering new products/services/capabilities and owning benefit realization Significant experience implementing and developing communications and change management plans Highly advanced written communications, verbal communications and interpersonal skills, including experience developing and delivering internal and external communications
- Strong facilitation skills in conducting strategy sessions, stakeholder engagement sessions, etc. Advanced project management and organizational skills, including comprehensive planning
- Stakeholder management, including experience interviewing stakeholders and conducting focus groups Ability to influence actions/decisions at all levels
- Ability to own change management direction Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Outlook); Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word Experience with video and audio editing
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.