Member Service Representative - Call Center
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Missouri is seeking a Member Service Representative in our Roadside Assistance Service call center. We've been serving the public for over 100 years.
We are seeking qualified applicants to fill full time benefited positions on a variety of shifts.
Members can count on AAA for emergency road service response 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States and Canada.
At AAA we strive to provide legendary customer service. We focus on being prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful with every call, every contact, every time.
We're seeking dedicated individuals to become Member Service Representatives who have a strong commitment to customer service, proven communication skills with a diverse customer base, and strong attention to detail. Candidates must also be reliable, enthusiastic in their work and have a proven stable work history.
Applicants must meet or be proficient in the following areas:
- One or more years of customer service experience.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Windows based applications.
- Able to demonstrate a pleasant and professional tone over the telephone.
- Ability to respond to a member's emotional state (e.g., calming down someone who is angry, providing reassurance to someone who is fearful, etc.)
- Effective analytical, written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments, proper handling of problem situations and constructive interaction with others. This includes excellent grammar and vocabulary.
- Successfully complete prescreen testing.
We are also seeking qualified applicants to fill call receiver positions in our Roadside Assistance Service call center.
Applicants must meet all of the qualification requirements listed for the Member Service Representative position as well as the following:
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, light typing ability of 28 wpm and computer experience.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public under high pressure situations.
- Excellent geography knowledge and map reading ability.
- Evidence of dependability and responsibility
Starting pay is $12.50 per hour and will increase to $13.25 per hour after 6 months. We also offer quarterly incentive pay, shift differentials and career development towards advancement opportunities.
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k). Employees have the opportunity for telecommuting after six months of employment. All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable hair analysis drug test result and background check.
Apply on line at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it's easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE