At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life- and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations. Named one of the "Top Workplaces" by the Cleveland Plain Dealer!
Sr. Workforce Planning Data Analyst - Forecasting and Analysis
This senior level analyst position provides ownership of the long term staff planning for commercial lines contact center operations. You will own the process from end to end:
- using forecasting and modeling to determine our business forecast
- preparing and presenting comprehensive reviews for senior leadership on your plan
- working with call center leaders, training, and recruiting to ensure fulfillment of your plan.
This analyst will also be responsible for providing insightful data and forecasts related to Commercial Lines multi year project of conversion to our new operating system duck creek. Analyst will be looked to as a reporting and forecasting subject matter expert, serving as a mentor to other analysts on the team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed to be Successful:
* Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or Statistics
* 5 years business experience with 2 years analysis experience; or Master's degree
* Thorough understanding of business processes and systems knowledge
* Intermediate computer skills including MS Office with advanced skills in Excel (knowledge of spreadsheet functionality: v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, graphing and macros)
* Database experience including the ability to create PowerPoint graphs, tables and information reports in slide format
* Proven aptitude for learning and using data analysis reporting tools
* Highly proficient in SAS and SQL programming
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations
* Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
* Gainshare bonus of up to 30% (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
* Flexible work arrangements, casual dress, and great corporate culture
* Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, inclusive environment with Employee Resource Groups
* On-site clinical care and fitness center
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* 401(k) plan
* Relocation assistance to Northeast Ohio available; learn more about all Cleveland has to offer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56p2ENKC1Bw
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Progressive generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in Progressive's determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.Job: Business Analysis Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Highland Heights Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular