Sr. Genesys Call Center Systems Engineer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Road to Success Starts Here!
AAA Texas is seeking career-minded individuals for our Call Center Systems Engineer opportunity in Coppell, TX. This position provides strong knowledge of CTI applications using Genesys, Avaya PBX and MS SQL. Maintain and manage Genesys Routing, Framework and reporting. Responsible for supporting call center routing strategies and have experience with Genesys reporting, URS routing, SIP and GVP technology. Shows good understanding of Genesys (CTI) infrastructure. Understands the Genesys infrastructure quickly to analyze the issue and apply the best fix. Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical users.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically 2 to 4 years of IT experience, 2 years' experience in Contact Center development and 2 years' experience in Genesys Computer Telephony Integration development.
- Proven interpersonal skills working in a team environment, creating a motivation for high achievement.
- Interested individuals must have strong process orientation in Development and Testing Methodologies and a dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong working knowledge of IRD and CME.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Systems Architecture to create and maintain Routing Applications and Configuration Objects.
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future technical environment.
- Must be able to recommend plans to integrate new and existing processes. Knowledge and experience leveraging both telephony solutions and business process improvements.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE