- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Roadside Services Assistance Center provides emergency roadside assistance for retail members, customers, and OEM partners. The Member Services Team is responsible for delivering prompt and quality customer service centered around towing, jumpstarts, and tire changes 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Operations Analyst, Sr. is responsible for researching, quantifying, and providing root cause and predictive analysis by establishing and aligning key performance indicators as well as developing new reporting mechanisms and models.
- Manage workflow to ensure timely, quality deliverables
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources to meet established goals
- Lead in the compilation of data and analysis content for presentations
- Maintain a deep understanding of workforce planning processes, staffing modeling algorithms, and associated technology
- Develop and maintain ad-hoc staffing and operational performance models using various software tools and algorithms
- Evaluate current processes and procedures and make appropriate recommendations for process improvement and/or cost savings
- Comprehensive working knowledge of problem solving/decision making
- Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
- Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
- Assist in the documentation of process flows and procedures
- Maintain communications with other business teams to facilitate resolution and share information
- Advanced working skills of organization/prioritization
- Maintain an understanding of both customer and provider experience to enrich effectiveness of staffing models and analysis
- Support the documentation of all workflow processes, modeling, and reporting
- Develop presentations to effectively communicate updates on capacity management processes, technology, and effectiveness
- Receives a minimal level of guidance and direction
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred with 5+ years of experience
- Ability to interact effectively, with internal or external customers and act with empathy
- Applies advanced knowledge of workforce management processes, procedures, systems, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards
- Applies advanced industry knowledge to discipline practices, including best practices, to support the business unit
- Applies advanced knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Business Objects, Access, PowerPoint, Tableau,etc.
- Applies advanced knowledge of analytical procedures to reconcile, manipulate, and recognize patterns of data
- Applies advanced knowledge of problem solving and preparation of complex reports for analysis
- Applies advanced problem solving skills
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Continuously improve business outcomes
- Ability to quantify and adapt systems to leverage data for operational metrics related to both efficiency and effectiveness of performance
- Works within complex assignments requiring knowledge in breadth and/or depth in area of expertise
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.