Claims Go-To-Market and Change Navigation Expert
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Claims Go-To-Market and Change Navigation Expert in Northbrook, IL.
About the team:
The Claims Integrated Digital Enterprise (IDE) Strategy & Portfolio Management team is responsible for creating, maintaining, and enforcing a dynamic roadmap. Major functions include delivery of operating model and service model transformation, management of enterprise-wide coordination of IDE, contribution to business architecture for a sustainable, persistent model and effective technology, and creating organizational agility to continuously adapt models to meet shifting market demands.
About the position:
This expert role is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the Go-To-Market (GTM) Playbook across the Claims IDE portfolio. This individual will lead the design and coordinate the implementation in order to ensure successful, rapid adoption and benefit realization.
Go To Market & Deployment Strategy
- Maintains a GTM Playbook that outlines the key activities execution team needs to perform when deploying new capabilities
- Responsible for ensuring the effective application of GTM Playbook activities, ultimately resulting in successful, rapid adoption and benefit realization, in partnership with execution teams
- Encourages and ensures adherence to enterprise GTM standards and governance requirements
- Identifies change and/or transformation projects and initiatives that would benefit from change management support, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive change calendar to create the big-picture view of scheduled changes, creating an integrated view of change for the organization
- Develops comprehensive change management plans to enable highly complex IDE programs, projects and transformation activities, including change strategies, project and transformation roadmaps
- Performs detailed stakeholder identification and influencer assessments to support change planning
- Performs detailed change assessments to determine change readiness of stakeholder groups and identifies key impacts
- Develops and conducts stakeholder surveys, interviews and focus groups
- Leads the implementation of the change management plans
- Deploys identified change management activities for identified stakeholders to support successful implementation and adoption
- Proactively identifies and diagnoses project issues / risks and develop and implement mitigation plans to address them, including anticipation of resistance to change from various constituency groups
- Adapts communication techniques for stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization and when appropriate for stakeholders in other AORs
- Ensures that communication strategies are structured to complement that overall business strategy and intended outcomes of the change
- Identifies opportunities where communication and change management knowledge could contribute to a successful change effort
- Develops comprehensive communication strategies that detail plans for different stakeholder groups, in collaboration with Project Managers
- Measures and evaluates results of communication approaches designed to support change efforts
- Reviews and reports analysis of measurement outcomes for actionable items and develops action plans as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business or related field
- MBA and/or other advanced degree a plus
- 5-7 years business experience, including experience in medium to high complexity change management activities
- Extensive knowledge of product delivery and adoption tactics
- Extensive knowledge of change management principles, methods, tools and templates
- Significant experience delivering new products/services/capabilities and owning benefit realization
- Significant experience implementing and developing communications and change management plans
- Highly advanced written communications, verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Advanced project management and organizational skills
- Stakeholder management, including experience interviewing stakeholders and conducting focus groups
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.