Travel Agent - Butler PA - full-time
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven individual seeking a fast paced job within a reputable company, you have come to the right place. AAA East Central is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service.
Currently we have an excellent full-time career opportunity for an energetic, driven, sales-focused professional to join our team in a travel sales role at the Butler, PA branch office.
- Achieve sales goals by proactively promoting, selling, and securing reservations for travel services including travel by air, bus, rail or ship, package tours, car rentals, hotel, and travel insurance;
- Plan travel itineraries;
- Fulfill requests for travel literature and brochures;
- Maintain knowledge of evolving travel industry, technology, and AAA policies, procedures, products and services;
- Operate reservation system; use preferred vendor websites and other supporting web based systems and functions;
- Maintain travel documents, invoices, and client files in accordance with AAA standards.
Compensation $10.50-12.00/hr, based on experience,plus opportunities to earn incentives and commissions.
- 1+ year of Travel Agent work experience OR previous travel industry experience, such as airline customer service, ORextensive personal travel experiences OR above average geography knowledge and successful sales track record;
- Sales oriented self-starter;
- Strong PC & internet skills;
- Above average knowledge of U.S. and international geography;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills,
- H.S. diploma or GED;
AAA East Centralprovides an attractive benefit package to help you enjoy a balanced life and meet the demands of living in today's society:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generouscompany match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Free AAAPlus membership
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
To ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all, the selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment criminal background check and hair-sample drug screening.
AAA East Central:
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE