- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an opening for a Regional Coordinator in the Chantilly, VA office. The main purpose of the Regional Coordinator role is to facilitate the onboarding, monitoring, and termination of the Personal Financial Representatives (Exclusive Agents (EAs) and Exclusive Financial Specialists (EFSs)) with the broker dealer. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and ability to follow up is important in this role.
These responsibilities include:
Pre-Hire Activities For all new hires (EAs and EFSs) complete pre-affiliation documents for Regional Financial Services Leader (RFSL) review and approval.
- Includes pre-affiliation checklist, pre-appointment consent, etc.
- Coordinate background checks with HR where guidelines require RFSL approval.
- Disclosure documentation and follow-up
Hiring Activities Coordinate U4 completion process with Allstate Financial Services (AFS) Registration Team
- Assist each candidate in completing fingerprints & other documents needed for registration
- Assist with online U4 completion if needed
- E-mail window dates for securities exams; run the exam detail report to see if anyone has passed or failed an exam; assist to re-open windows when needed
- Schedule initial training; send roster to Allstate Financial Services
- Send Welcome Letters to Personal Financial Representatives
- Assist Personal Financial Representatives as needed with U4 amendments
- Run various reports
- Coordinate U5 request for termination with Allstate Financial Services Registration Team and local HR
- Submit DSP/FCP change requests to Allstate Financial Services for processing
- Allstate Financial Services account re-assignment
- Handle multiple demands on an on-going basis including familiar situations, sensitive information and some high level contact
- Solve problems related to specific tasks with minimal supervision
- Identify inconsistencies in routine work and initiate and recommend corrective action within workgroup
- Work under general direction
- Business related experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced communication skills are required to initiate oral and written response to inquiries regarding routine situations.
- At least one year of experience in a corporate/office environment
- Ability to prioritize work and organize own time
- Ability to train others across team boundaries
- Ability to complete a professional document utilizing proper grammar, spelling, and format skills
- Knowledge of work group functions and processes beyond team boundaries
- Ability to prepare presentations with little assistance
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of required software applications including Microsoft Suite Products and SAP (preferred)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.