Agency Operations - Compliance Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Compliance Analyst is accountable for supporting Agency Operations processes and programs to ensure agency owner awareness and compliance with laws, regulations and Allstate policies. This includes support for the Field Sales Leaders and the Sales Support Department, in the regional offices. This position will require active participation in a development plan to gain further knowledge of the Exclusive Agency and field sales environment to increase the candidate's contributions to Agency Operations.
Support existing compliance programs and processes to support organizational and agency objectives. Also provides support within subject matter expertise for Exclusive Agent group, and across the enterprise for field focused initiatives that require awareness and compliance.
- Most all work will be supervised
- As directed, contributes to project milestones to achieve plan objectives
- As directed, supports programs & processes of simple complexity
- Basis analysis of data as it relates to programs and processes
- Gains understanding of functional area to support sales processes and programs
- Assists with the coordination, integration, and delivery of planned changes/projects/ programs to regions/field
- Bachelor's degree required
- Building knowledge of the agency distribution channel
- Building project management skills
- Building stronger communication skills, including written and oral
- Building presentation and persuasion skills
- Building working knowledge of processes, policies and procedures relevant to Exclusive Agent environment, with particular attention to regulations, laws and licensing requirements
- Has the ability to solve routine problems following established policies and procedures
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.