Customer Service Specialist III -- Somerset PA - part-time
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven individual seeking a fast-paced job with a reputable organization, you have come to the right place. AAA East Central is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service .
We have a part-time, approx 28 hours per week, Branch Specialist III opportunity at the Somerset, PA office.
- Greet and provide Legendary Service to everyone who enters the office;
- Provide DMV license and registration and notary services;
- Using your US geography knowledge and the training we provide, you'll provide guidance to 'road-trip' travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel Planners, marked maps and destination information;
- Achieve monthly goals for various product and service transactions, such as AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature® Card applications, membership automatic-renewal enrollments, and customer referrals for insurance product quotes;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend complimentary products and services, such as discounted theme park and special attraction tickets;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer;
- And numerous other activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the branch office.
- 1-2 years successful face-to-face customer service experience;
- Motivation to employ cross- & suggestive-selling techniques;
- Good PC & internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment and practices;
- Previous money handling experience with basic cashiering skills and ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, and map reading abilities
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
AAA East Centralprovides an attractive benefit package to
help you enjoy a balanced life and meet the demands of living in today's
- Optional Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Employee Discounts
- Free AAAPlus membership
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all, the selected candidate will be
required to successfully complete a pre-employment criminal background check
and hair-sample drug screening.
AAA East Central was awarded 'Top Work Places' in the Greater Pittsburgh Area
AAA East Central:
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE