If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for an IT Business Services intern to assist with deploying and testing software to smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Deploy apps to mobile devices.
- Perform functional testing of mobile apps and in-house software.
- Document test results and update statistics related to test efforts.
- Utilize Jira (defect tracking software) to create reports and update system test defects.
- Research various technologies and document internal processes.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in information technology or related field?
- Experienced with SharePoint?
- Experienced with Mobile Device Management (MDM)?
- Experienced with Mobile Device application deployment?
- Detail Oriented?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0198
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Entry Level