Compliance and Accounting Specialist - Columbia TN
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Come work for an organization that has reflected values of trustworthiness, service to individuals and communities, and enhanced quality of life throughout the state for decades! Strength, stability, time-proven expertise and experience define the company.
Strong Employee Benefits Include:
- Employer funded pension plan
- Post-retirement benefits
- 401K plan
- Affordable health plan with low deductible
- Company paid life insurance
- Higher education financial assistance program for employees and their children
What are the Key Responsibilities?
- Preparing quarterly and annual health statement blanks and filing with multiple states and the NAIC.
- Preparing and filing the Forms required such as Form B, C and D.
- Preparing the MLR report and NAIC Medicare Supplement Refund Form Calculation.
- Preparing utilizing Tri-Tech software the Premium tax returns.
Who we seek?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- 2+ (two) years of experience researching and documenting changes in state rules/regulations for (life/health or health) insurance companies.
- Someone with experience preparing and filing of the quarterly and annual statement required.
- Knowledge of Efreedom (StoneRiver product for preparing filings) is a plus.
Apply for Compliance and Accounting Specialist - Columbia TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly