Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Recover subrogation proceeds from adverse parties and maintain subrogation claim files. Monitor and document location, status & sale of vehicles and property being liquidated by salvage vendors. Retrieve & maintain DMV, Lien-holder and state specific documents related to the disposition of salvage and regulatory compliance.
- Review files referred to subrogation confirming all correct, potential subrogation amounts have been identified.
- Verify all supporting documentation and pertinent information is included with pending supplemental features.
- Gather all information needed to determine the best course of action for successful recovery of the full and fair amount due to ACM’s client carriers.
- Submit subrogation demands to adverse carriers and/or liable parties.
- Analyze requests for compromise settlement amounts and utilize available resources to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements, including mailing of letters.
- Reply to all emails, letters and telephone contacts in a timely manner.
- Process all proceeds and other monetary transactions according to established procedures.
- Record all subrogation referral, status and recovery activity in tracking reports.
- Make subrogation status notes in the claims notepad and maintain an activity diary for all open subrogation features.
- Issue timely reimbursements and claims expense payments.
- Initiate and engage in arbitration when indicated.
- Assist the claims adjusting staff with identifying potential subrogation.
ACM offers competitive base salaries and bonus plans with an comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K match, paid time off, paid holidays and much more.
- Auto claims adjusting knowledge is required.
- Excellent use of business terminology, spelling and grammar.
- Ability to collect and report detailed information from multiple sources into a common format.
- Ability to meet and deal with people effectively at all levels, inside and outside of the company.
- Basic knowledge of litigation, PIP and Medical Bill Review processes helpful
- SIU, DMV and General Insurance Courses are valuable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Subro Claims Adjuster - Alpharetta, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly