Senior Paid Search Marketing Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The purpose of this position is to support the ongoing development, execution and measurement of search marketing programs. The scope of the job is to identify, communicate, and execute search engine marketing tactics by managing projects to drive acquisition, exceed business goals, and improve the customer experience. The Sr. Paid Search Marketing Analyst will help provide search expertise within the team as well as helping to develop innovative search strategies to meet and exceed Allstate's business objectives.
- 3-4 years of Paid Search marketing experience
- Evaluate/Optimize campaigns through creative testing, bid management, landing page optimization, etc.
- Secure and implement TFNs/Campaign IDs and facilitate creative review
- Collaborate and align with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Passion for data and data-driven decision making; strong analytical skills
- Solid Experience with DART Search strongly preferred
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Familiarity with multi-touch attribution (MTA) modeling a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented, highly-motivated self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.