Retail Service Specialist - Central Orange County
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Advance Your Career as a Retail Service Specialist By Providing Legendary Service!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking sales and service-minded individuals looking to expand their careers into branch management. You must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and eager to learn about AAA and its vast product and service offerings. This entry level Retail Service Specialist position is designed to provide you with foundational knowledge that will assist in building your career with AAA into leadership as a manager.
For the right individual this opportunity could be a career path for future leadership opportunities. As you progress you will be evaluated to determine proficiencies in sales, customer service, administration, operations, up-selling, cross-selling and meeting goals. Successful completion of evaluations may result in continued growth opportunities. We have an excellent track record of developing our employees as over 90% of our management positions are promoted from within our organization.
AAA is a well-established, financially strong membership organization with over 115 years in servicing the Southern California community. Fundamental to our success has been our employees who are dedicated to enriching our brand through their legendary service interactions. Providing our members peace of mind, whether on the road, on vacation, or protecting their car or home, we are committed to exceeding their expectations.
What is a Retail Service Specialist?
- A strong individual looking to provide a high level of customer service in a team environment to our Auto Club members while cross-selling each member on an array of AAA products and services.
Are you Legendary? Does this sound like you?
- You are flexible and adapt well to change
- You have reliable attendance, with good communication and listening skills
- You thrive in a sales and service environment with established individual and team goals
- You work well in a fast-pace environment with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- You are a team player who takes the initiative to help others to insure success
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, in-house databases, various internet browsers, with the ability to navigate between multiple screens while typing at least 30WPM accurately
- You are motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate - your performance and dedication is rewarded with career growth opportunities and an amazing place to work
- You are able to interface with our members with confidence and a smile while listening carefully, and assessing their needs as you build upon our established relationship to create 'Members for Life'
- Our hours of operations are Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturdays from 10am - 2pm. We are looking for individuals who can be available regularly during these hours. We are closed on Sundays and most holidays.
- You must have experience in retail sales, customer service, up-selling or cross-selling products and services, and working with goals
- A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2 or 4 year college degree
- Ability to travel locally for training as required (overnight accommodations provided based upon distance)
- We are interested in career-minded individuals with a desire to move into branch management
- You need to be able to lift and move stock and other materials (up to 25lbs) and stand for extended periods of time
- You may be asked to work overtime as needed, so we are looking for candidates that have this scheduling flexibility
- You need to be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check and a thorough hair sample drug screening
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience in retail or banking (who have exceeded assigned sales or service quality goals)
- Paid time off including holidays, vacations & sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental, and vision after 90 days of employment
- Extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- Regular recognition through various company programs and incentives for cash and prizes
- For qualified individuals, we offer career paths that may lead to management
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE