Personal Injury Protection Litigation Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Star Casualty Insurance Company has a career opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Protection Litigation Adjuster.
In this role, you will be responsible for determining coverage, investigating and negotiating all aspects of a Personal Injury Protection claim. You will have the authority to negotiate settlements with medical providers as well as with patients directly and/or their legal counsel.
- Claims responsibilities will be of greater complexity which will involved a high level of analysis, evaluation and negotiation
- Work along side counsel to properly defend claims during all phases of litigation
- Responsible for all aspects of each claim, including litigation while maintaining a high level of productivity and customer service
Our preferred candidate would possess:
- Four year college degree preferred
- Prior PIP Litigation experience with a Florida Auto Carrier
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Star Casualty Insurance Company has been providing automobile insurance protection to individuals and families in the state of Florida since 1988.
Star Casualty has earned an A.M. Best secure financial rating of B++. What does that mean for you? According to A.M. Best 132 of 133 companies in this category can be expected to succeed in business.
Star’s main office is located in Coral Gables, Florida, where it has earned a proud reputation with independent insurance agent partners and customers.
Apply for Personal Injury Protection Litigation Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly