SALES LEADER - MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Career Level
Candidate can live anywhere in NW Ohio or Southern Michigan.
Our client is one of the largest Regional Brokerages in the United States. They seek a Sales Leader (Managing Director) to assume responsibility for the overall management of both the production staff and sales operations for an established 10 million dollar revenue NW Ohio, So. Michigan region with 16 producers in Personal, Commercial Lines, and Employee benefits. This is a sales leadership role designed to provide goals and appropriate strategies, oversee business development, sales staff and production, and provide training and mentoring to the staff. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of business unit revenue growth and achievement of new business goals 7-10+ years’ experience managing a sales/marketing staff in a large brokerage. Competitive Base salary in addition to a competitive incentive bonus offered.
As a member of the brokerage’s executive member team, this position will participate in the decision making process necessary for the successful attainment of the company's mission in addition to having overall accountability for the performance of the region.
* Recruits, Hires, and train high caliber sales professionals
* Meets and exceeds assigned region sales goals in all lines of Insurance
* Develops and executes the regions short term and long term strategic planning goals within the corporate business plan that develops targeted profitability results for the region through developing Essential Partnerships across all business segments in the region, and managing risk.
* Develops strategies in support of OCR and Cross-sell.
* Responsible for creating an environment in the region where insurance professionals can succeed in delivering a broad base of products, ensuring customers receive customized risk management and asset protection solutions that minimize fixed costs (premiums/claims) and variable costs (compliance/regulations).
* Leads, coaches and mentors direct reports and others in the region on the sales process.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 10 or more years' experience
* Minimum 10 years insurance brokerage sales leadership experience with proven track record of success developing producers, growing revenues and improving profitability
* Property and Casualty license
* Broad-Based Business knowledge with emphasis on Sales, Sales Development and Client Service
* Proven track record of insurance sales and individual revenue performance.
* Strong presence and C-level experience with a bias toward negotiation and consultative sales
* Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
Apply for SALES LEADER - MANAGING DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly